Togu Audio Line has released version 3.03 of TAL-NoiseMaker
, a free virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
This release includes several new features people asked for and 128 new presets by Frank Xenox Neumann / Particular - Sound FN, The Unshushable Coktor TUC, Alexandra Sendy AS, and TAL.
A vintage type delay, preset load and save support for simple preset exchange and full automation support are the main features added. We also added a filter drive effect that directly affects the 4x oversampled filter. The envelope editor has new one shot and constant bpm options that are useful for drum and percussion sounds.Changes In TAL-NoiseMaker v3.03
- Vintage delay added.
- Filter overdrive.
- Own preset save and load functionality for preset exchange.
- Osc 2 noise waveform added.
- LFO 1/2, OSC 1&2 modulation support.
- Full automation support. Drop downs also compatible with VST automation.
- Changes in the preset management, single preset support.
- Envelope Editor: Fix tempo option added.
- Envelope Editor: One shot option added.
- Envelope Editor: Reset button.
- 256 presets by Frank 'Xenox' Neumann / Particular – Sound FN, The Unshushable Coktor TUC, Alexandra Sendy AS, Patrick Kunz TAL.
- Small volume correction in the 24 dB filter at high cutoffs and full resonance.
- Compatible with older presets.
TAL-NoiseMaker is available as a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
Visit: Togu Audio Line